Friday 16 November 2012

Young entreprenuer and their stories, ...

I just "pass through" Maria Elena's blog just now, I thought I saw she wrote something about people's dream came true. I didn't proceed my reading her blog, but yes the topic is very exciting and is trending at the moment. In fact, I'm going to a wedding of one of them tomorrow. Yes, it is, and yes I am invited to famous people's wedding, muahaha...
 
 
How are these young people create successful stories? They are so young, least said on their list of experience and yet, here they are, marking and stamping their names on billboards of Malaysian young & successful entreprenuer. I won't be that excited to talk about them if they came from rich and famous family such as the Naza; they owned the Tutti Frutti, Bubba Gump and etc etc the list goes on, well they do work hard to achieve what they have today huh..
 

anyway, last week, I drove to Tg.Karang. It has been a few months since the last time we've been to Tg.Karang. My mother need to run some errands there and as usual, I'm her official driver when it comes to running errand. I took the opportunity to actually try the famous everybody talking about's Cendol Bakar.....
 
 
It was already noon when I reached the place. Located in Ijok, you cannot miss them.
 
With a huge banner and a huge crowd, no one can miss this place. They have been in Ijok for a few years but I never wanted to stop to get their cendol before this. Because I have my favorite cendol stall in Sg.Buloh which I don't think this cendol bakar can beat. But reading so many blogs blogging about them, hearing so many friends talking about them made me wanted to try! I was giving up halfway looking at the long queue and judging from the number of people waiting to be seated, ...
 
 
when I suddenly saw this....----------->
 
 
WTH???? I must do this! So I told my mother "Mak, kita drive-thru je lah, ramai sgt orang! tak kuasa aa..". My mother pun " ha ye la, ...". And then the problem came, I cannot decide what I wanted. They have a short list of menu but still, I can't make up my mind like I wanted to order everything. Just like the "Jalan Jalan Cari Makan" tu, the host tried everything right..hahah.
 
 
Menu List
 
CENDOL VIP (cendol, jagung, nata de coco) RM2.00
 
CENDOL VVIP (semua di atas + pulut) RM2.50
 
CENDOL TAPAI (semua @ VIP + tapai ubi) RM2.50
 
CENDOL TAPAI PULUT (semua VVIP + TAPAI) RM3.00
 
CENDOL DURIAN (semua VIP + durian) RM3.00
 
CENDOL DURIAN TAPAI (durian + tapai) RM3.50
 
 
Murah kan kan kan kan? I consider those cheap since they claimed that they served using 'gula merah yang dibakar'...penat wooo membakar gula merah supaya tak hangus sangat! wakaka..
 
 
nampak tak banner kat atas tu? Can you read the banner content? Yes, the owner is a successful , young and pretty must be 24-years old lass from Seremban???? Seremban seems fishy to me..what the hell is she doing setting up her business in Ijok? Don't have anough guts to compete with SEREMBAN CENDOL TEPI JALAN kah??..Maybe it's part of the gimic too...hehehe. Anyway, salute to Cendol Bakar for doing their part of public responsibility - Orang Kurang Upaya & Fakir Miskin boleh makan cendol percuma!! Can you see the banner above? FREE cendol for disabled and poor families. Just show your OKU card and you are entitled to a free cendol. whether it's a 'a' or 'unlimited access' to the Cendol Bakar, I forgot to ask for more details! Was excited snapping the pictures ..hahaha..
 

Long queues can be seen during my visit there. Car's plate number from Johor, Penang and Kelantan also can be seen here. So they have big fans..,

And their cendol - I'm giving them 3.5/5.0. It's a bit too sweet for me. But I'm satisfied with the content of what's inside the 'poisonous ingredient' of the Cendol Bakar. Full with corns, cendol, Nata de Coco and the coconut milk were very fresh. It's fragrant and blended well with the gula merah. Whether it's true or not they 'bakar' the brown sugar, I cannot tell since the taste were just the same but less creamy than my favorite Sg.Buloh cendol. Overall, Cendol Bakar still cannot beat my favorite Sg.Buloh cendol but I gave thumbs up for them. Do visit them should you cross path with Ijok/Kuala Selangor/Jeram or driving that way. It's worth your RM2!!!!!!
 
 
Location : After Caltex station, Ijok (from the main junction from Klang & Kuala Selangor main road)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment