Sunday 8 July 2012

The first Kalam from an amateur

Today marks the 48th day since the last time I get to kiss my father's cheek when he was still alive. My father's funeral took place on the 22nd May, 2012 at 9.35am sharp. He was buried at the muslim cemetery in Jalan Sg.Sirih, Kg.Delek, Klang. Surprisingly, without any knowledge to us, our father gets what he always wanted. Ayah used to dream and wish that he could have a home down by a river, a calmly flowing river with lots of sugarcane plants, a quiet and peaceful village, with rows of stalls selling his favorite fruits and, do not be surprise, he would like to have a horse farm nearby. And he dreams to build a mosque nearby. Well, Ayah was a very good man, an obedient and humble servant to Allah, and he gets all that wanted near his grave. There were four mosques nearby flanking the cemetery with a peaceful azan five times a day. Subhanallah, I cannot imagine how peaceful the 'ahli kubur' would be during the coming Ramadhan. May Allah forgive their sins and place their spirits among those who believe. Amin.

I wept and still weep almost every night since the day Ayah left us. How can I not weep when I lost the man who used to bathe me, who used to caress me whenever I needed him, who used to laugh with me, who used to drive me around the neighbourhood, who used to sleep with me and woke me up for breakfast, who used to hug me when I'm scared. I have never parted from him since the day I was born. Yes, I married the man I love but I'm staying very much near Ayah. Down the road, Ayah did a few mistakes which raise a few conflicts between Ayah and his children and Mak but we love him dearly. He grew old and he gets grumpy sometime, but we cope with his temper. He always being cynical to us, the children, but behind his back, we laughed at his cynics.

Why am I writing this blog when I have been keeping a very private life all the while? This is one way on how I can shift my grieve loosing the greatest man I have ever met. I can vent my sadness here by channeling it into something that is more productive and who knows, there might be readers out there. :)....After all, my father was an educationist. He was very fond of literature and he wants his chidren to have the same grip as him. Plus, my english is getting worst. I did not get the chance of speaking in english at work. My english converse were limited to conversation with family members and my english-speaking colleagues whom are all foreigners.

What am I going to write here? I am not a writer, so far a cry a novelist or a good author! What am I thinking? *come on guys - laugh a little bit* :D.....Well, I have been to so many wonderful places, eateries, read so many books, met so many people, shop at so many outlets so why not I review them. So I can help my readers (if I manage to get someone to read, that is, ahahahaha) but furnishing them with good review so they can avoid 'junk places' or at least take caution and prepare for the worst.

Yes, I will write reviews. I will put an effort to write once a day, at least. But as for tonight, I guess the bed is calling and I need to wake up early for work. So til we meet again - Guten Nacht! Assalamualaikum wbt.

No comments:

Post a Comment