Tuesday 17 July 2012

Funny, it's not easy to write a blog..

..I lost count, how many days since the last time I pen down this blog.. I haven't finish doing my research on how to write the ultimate blog. The blog that many people will visit, read, put comments, happy to review and will be happy to refer this blog to others. But still, I cannot please everybody, including myself. Satisfaction as a writer (at least for me) will be the joys of my reader but still, I cannot satisfy everybody, therefore, I have to have a target. In my case, I chose to write review. Limited to my experience. But I'm considering to spend a little out of my tiny kitty bank which is filled with coins, hehe, to buy books, and on eateries so I can expand my review. Another problem that cause me a headache is design of the blog. I have a sister, a web designer, but this blog is not that critical until I have to hire a designer. Learning everything online, I still don't get it on how, many people can work out a good blog design. Tell me, tell me.. So, I'm still exploring, and hope I can strike a good and outstanding blog design in say, 3 weeks time. See if I can pull the brain out of me. So, if anyone read this and you think I suck at blogging, do advise me for improvement. Do not condemn but improve. Comments are meant to improve and not condemnation. Please, be kind to others, Allah s.a.w will be kind to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment