Monday 16 July 2012

Ladies & shopping, money spent but where is the satisfaction?..

Again, I'm loitering around with for 2 days and bye-bye to this pathetic blog. Laughing at myself for weaving a web of dream to at least seriously pen down some words that could benefit others. I am so busy with myself and my own personal matters, until I forgot that part of what be given to us from Allah s.a.w , actually belong to others; time, money, food, luxury and many other things including brain (knowledge).
I'm going to review a boutique today. CALAQISYA. This boutique is owned by my nieces, my cousin brother's daughters. Young, beautiful and talented ladies. They have been around in this business for quite sometimes. Popular enough to be recognized on my first attempt of asking almost by every young fashionistas ladies I knew. They sell handbags, shoes and they have their own clothing line besides taking materials from Korea. I was at the boutique last weekend but didn't have the time to snap any picture so pathetically for me, I can't do any promotion here for the boutique. But I would definitely suggest and recommend this boutique to all the shopaholics out there. They have an extremely lovely shoes and handbags for ladies, casual or career wise. They also have the nicks of fashion; belts, brooches, socks, scarfs. And the most eye capturing were their own line - Calaqisya. Materials custom made and designed by them for the customers. Price, should you ask me, its very competitive. Affordable clothing for those working ladies, but their handbags and shoes can be considered affordable to everybody including students.

Located at Section 7, Shah Alam, in the vicinity of the entrepreneur zone. Located to the building next to Zaira Home Appliances, next to Saidatul Nisa boutique. You have to use the stairs so make sure you are in a good health and energetic enough to climb to the second floor of the shoplot. Anyway, it pays off soon as you reach the outlet.;)....
I hope this can payback my 2 days of lazying around. Hope you try the boutique, at least window shopping will you, ;). It won't cause a hole in your pocket anyway by window shopping, ..isn't it? oorr is it??...Just spend wisely and never forget that they are people out there who 'owns' a share in part of what you earned. So spend wisely, do not overspend meaninglessly (is there such a word??) and never miss to say thank you to Allah for what have been bestowed upon you by Him. Shop when you think that you won't be going home, with such questions, "Look what have I done with my money!", "Oh my, I still have lots of shoes and handbags that I didn't even get the chance to wear around", "Where shall I put these things? (when you have too many shoes and handbags and clothes) or worst, "These are not enough for me".  You shop, you spend but where is your satisfaction??
Pix here, dinner with Calaqisya's @ Hj.Sharin Low's.

No comments:

Post a Comment